Guidelines for Admission to F.Y.J.C Science / Commerce, 2016-2017Qualifying Examination:
All Other Category Admissions Will Be Conducted Online.Copies of Certificates To Be Attached At The Time Of Submission (For Gujarati Linguistic Minority / In-House)
- S.S.C Examination of Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education, of March 2015 or earlier.
- I.C.S.E / C.B.S.E / I.G.C.S.E / An Equivalent Examination of any other Board, March, 2015 or earlier.
- Admission to Gujarati Linguistic Minority and In-house will be done at the College Level by the Management.
- Attested True-Copy of the Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- For an In-House student an attested copy of School Leaving Certificate also should be attached along with the attested true copy of Mark sheet.
Certificate & Documents To Be Submitted In Original And 2 Attested True Copies At The Time Of Admission Along With Fees.
In addition to above requirements the students claiming admission under Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota will have to submit.
- Duly filled admission form with RECENT PHOTOGRAPH (Coloured)
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- School Leaving Certificate
- An Attested True Copy of the Child’s Domicile Certificate.
- Gujarati Undertaking (Form will be provided during Admission)
- An attested copy of any one of the following documents can be provided as a proof in case of any doubt about the candidate belonging to Gujarati Community.
- Mark sheet / School Leaving Certificate indicating Father or Mother studied in Gujarati Medium / Offered Gujarati as a Subject.
A Stamped Letter on Letter- Head of the Community Head or Secretary signed by the President.
Vasti Patrak of the Community where names of the applicant appears along with his/ her parent’s name.
For Students Seeking Admission Under The Sports, Cultural Categories And Other Reservations.
Only For Girl Students Claiming For Free Education.
- An Attested True Copy of the relevant documents supporting the particular reservation is required along with other requirements.
- Duly filled in Declaration Form (Given along with the Form)
- Attested True Copy of the First and Last Page of the RATION CARD which includes the name of the Parent / Guardian and the student.(Student should not be a fourth child)
- Attested True Copy of Birth Certificate (Student should be Born in Maharashtra)
Parent’s service certificate / Passport / Domicile indicating last 15years stay in Maharashtra
Telephone Bills / Electricity Bills / Rent receipt etc. which establishes authentically that the parent is a resident of Maharashtra state for last 15 years (Bills or Receipt of the year 2000 and 2015)
If the above documents are not submitted at the time of admission the GIRL student will have to pay full fees in the Junior College (Both in XI & XII) which will be not be refunded
Documents Required For The Provisional Eligibility Certificate For Students Coming From Board’s Other Than The Maharashtra State Board.
- Application in the prescribed form which is to be obtained from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education, Mumbai Divisional Board, Navi Mumbai,Vashi- 400703.
- Statement of Marks and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Leaving Certificate (Counter Signed by Educational Inspector )and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Migration Certificate (Original) and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Deed of Undertaking on Rs.20/- Stamp Paper. Specimen Copy of the matter which is to be typed on the Stamp paper given along with the form.
- Passing Certificate and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Submission and Acceptance of the Form does not mean any assurance of admission.
- Only one person will be allowed to enter the college premises for submission of the form.
- No admission form will be entertained either for submission or for admission unless all the particulars asked for in the admission form are properly filled in and the required number of documents and / or Certificates are attached.
- Full name (in capital letters) Birth date, Birth place, Nationality and Caste should be written exactly as mentioned in School Leaving Certificate.
- Those students who do not secure admission by paying fees on the day, date and time specified will lose their claim for admission. No claim in this respect will be entertained later for any reason whatsoever.
- All admission are provisional.They will be confirmed only after the verification of documents submitted.
- The Principal reserves the right to make necessary changes in the details of admission – procedure depending on the circumstances prevailing during the days of admission.
- WEBSITE DETAILS: — http://www.aavpc.ac.in
Schedule For Submission Of Admission Form , Dates Of Merit Lists And Corresponding Admission Will Be Displayed On The Notice Board As Per Directives From The Deputy Director’s Office .Fee:
As per the Fee ChartRefund Fee:
As Per Maharashtra State Board Rules.Caution Money:
Refunded after passing XII or Leaving College
(In the next academic year during August / November)