- On 4th of June, the results of the Government Scholarship exam were declared (HSS). There were held for the students of std VIIth Ms. Solanki Payal and Ms. Wadel Disha secured the highest marks.
- On the 5th of June, our Principal Mrs. Dharmishta Ghedia, wholeheartedly guided our Xth standard students for filling the Government online forms. She also explained to them about the in house and minority quota.
- On the 8th of June, the SSC results were declared. The details of which are as follows:-
|No. of Students Appeared
|Total Students Passed
- Master Punit Chauhan Bechar stood 1st scoring 90.4%
- Our School re-opened on the 15th of June after the summer vacations. On the same day Students collected the hardcopy of the mark sheet for the SSC Board exam 2014-15
- On the 16th of June, Under the Project Parivartan of our management, notebooks, diary, socks were distributed among all students’ for the academic year 2015-16.
- On the same day, free textbooks were distributed to the students from std V-VIII under the “ Sarva Shikshan Abhiyaan”, which is authorised as a Government scheme.
- On the 17th of June, through the voting process the committee and the House Captains were elected for the students from std. V to X. Also the first activity of the year, i.e. Solo Singing was held among the houses.
- On 21st June we celebrated the International Yoga Day. Students and Teachers performed all the Asanas and programmas. Under the guidance of our teachers Ms. Bhoomi Trivedi, Smt. Kaushikaben & Smt. Seema Desai.
- On the 26th of June, Ms. Bhoomi Trivedi attended the training at Jamnadhar Vidyalay, Jogeshwari (E), arranged by RSMA for the English subject.
- On the 27th of June, the Academic council meeting was held. A new committee for the year 2015-16 was formed. Syllabus was discussed and the details of the unit test and the semester were given. Our Principal guided us about the annual planning.
- It was decided from this year onwards that Remedial coaching would be conducted for the students of std.IX and X in subjects like Maths, Science, Gujarati and English, which would be conducted every day for 1 hour.
- On the 28th June, our first ranker Master Punit Chauhan Bechar was felicitated by the Gujarati Vichar Manch with a Silver Coin & a Certificate.
- As per the training last year, by the management, and the guidelines given, by the TTC the teaching aid called the ‘show me’ cards were distributed among the students. And the students accepted them with great enthusiasm.
- The ‘Marcos Quay’ whole heartily accepted to train our students in physical activity. Our students also enjoy this training very much.
- On 18th April, 5th May and 23rd May respectively under the able guidance of our teacher Shri. Ram Vhawale around 30 NCC students received a novel experience to handle the gun & practise firing. It was done at the US club Colaba firing range. It was an event attended by 50 schools & colleges from all over Mumbai.
- Mehendi Competition
- Handicrafts making
- Essay Writing
- Elocution Competition
- Swachta Abhyian
- Tree Plantation